Anxiety and Depression – Early signs
New Year’s Resolutions are made by many people each year and yet by the end of January, many are forgotten.? Because this can lead to depression and anxiety as you realise that the changes you want to make to your life, are not happening, ask yourself the following questions:
- What specific results do you want to achieve this year?
- What are the constraints that could prevent you from achieving those results?
- What habits do you need to change to ensure better results?
- What price are you willing to pay in order to achieve what you want?
- Are you actively pursuing what’s most important on a daily basis?
- What is the biggest unsolved problem in your life that requires a solution?
Anxiety and depression develop for a number of reasons.? Some are deep-seated and require special assistance – others are the beginning of a reminder to you that ‘all is not well’.? You run the risk of developing greater levels of anxiety and depression if you don’t take time to see what is and is not working in your life and making the necessary changes to support your psychological wellbeing.